- Coupon Matchups
- Printable Coupons & Deals
- Coupon Database
- Online Deals & Discounts
- About WCM
SavingStar is a fully-digital grocery eCoupon rewards service. There is nothing to clip and nothing to print. Join SavingStar for free and register your grocery and drugstore loyalty cards. Then, click the eCoupons you want, and they will load to all of your registered cards. When you use your card at checkout like you normally do, your savings are automatically added to your online SavingStar account within 2-22 days. Once your accumulated savings in your SavingStar account reach $5, you can pick your payout from a deposit into your bank or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation. It’s that easy!
To use and redeem SavingStar ecoupons, go to SavingStar and sign up for an account.
How does SavingStar work?
Register Your Cards
Register your grocery and drugstore loyalty cards online at SavingStar.com. For Festival Foods, you can register the “Upromise keytag” available at the customer service desk of each store.
Before shopping, choose your eCoupons by clicking on the “I Want This” button. Check for new offers periodically and remember to activate the offer before shopping.
Buy your chosen products at the store using your registered cards.
Your savings are automatically added to your online SavingStar account within 2-22 days (depending on when each store reports data). Once your accumulated savings in your SavingStar account reach $5, you can pick your payout from a deposit into your bank or PayPal account.
Can I use SavingStar with other coupons?
SavingStar eCoupons can be stacked with store coupons. Currently, SavingStar eCoupons can also be stacked with other manufacturer coupons; however, SavingStar may implement mechanisms to limit this combination in the future. SavingStar eCoupons do not double.
How do SavingStar One or Many offers work?
SavingStar’s One or Many offers give you a great new way to save. You can make your purchases in one trip or many, at any participating store. Here’s how it works:
Buy in one trip or many – First, activate the offer. Then buy in one trip or many trips, at any store where you have a card registered with SavingStar. Make sure to scan your card every time you shop.
Track your progress – Track your progress on SavingStar.com. You will receive your savings when you reach your goal. They’ll also email you after each purchase and when you’ve earned your reward. Progress & savings will post to your account within 2-22 days of purchase.
Note: Like other SavingStar offers, your grocery bill will not change – when you receive your savings they will appear in your SavingStar account.
For offers marked “One time use only”, you are only eligible to receive one reward for the offer.
Where does SavingStar work?
- Sunday Coupon Insert Preview 7/27/2014
- Aldi Deals and Specials 7/23 – 7/29/2014
- SavingStar Weekly Produce Coupon: 20% Off Grapes!
- 80% Lean Ground Chuck Only $2.48/lb w/Festival Facebook Coupon!
- Festival Foods Coupon Matchups 7/20 – 7/26/2014
- Pick’n Save Copps Coupon Matchups (Sun-Sat) 7/20 – 7/26/2014
- Kwik Trip Coupons Deals and Specials 7/18 – 7/31/2014
- SavingStar Friday Freebie: FREE Keebler or Cheez-It Snack Cup! (Piggly Wiggly, Roundy’s, Festival)
- New Checkout 51 Deals This Week (Cucumbers, Dole, Lay’s, International Delight and More!)
- Woodman’s Coupon Matchups 7/17 – 7/23/2014
- Sentry Coupon Matchups 7/17 – 7/23/2014
- Pick’n Save Coupon Matchups (Milwaukee Region) 7/17 – 7/23/2014